Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Blood Types

Dear Baby,

Yesterday we learned what my blood type is. Who would've known that I'm O negative? Apparently only 8% of the Caucasian population (even less for other ethnic types) is type O negative.

The good news is that O negative is the only blood type that anybody in the world can accept, meaning that apparently all these years I should've been donating blood to help save peoples lives. I'll have to write that one down on my list to do after you arrive, baby, because I think it's something I'd really like to (and should), do. Saving lives is a big deal, baby, and one day I hope you'll feel the same way towards those in need and lend a helping hand also.

The bad news is that since my blood is "negative" type blood,  it might hurt you, baby. And obviously nobody wants that to happen. If your blood comes into contact with mine, mine might attack your innocent little body! Of course we don't want this to happen, so your momma is being extra-safe about it and doing everything the Doctor says to prevent it.

Because your Daddy and I love you already, baby. And we're still so excited that you're our little secret... for now.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment