Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

5 Weeks

Dear Baby,

It's still starting to sink in for your mommy and daddy. The reality that you are really there, growing in my belly. We've had a few scares over the past few days, but we're hoping against hope that everything turns out just fine.

You are now the size of a sesame seed, baby - still so, so small! Thinking of sesame seeds sure makes me crave my most favorite Chinese food dish - sesame chicken. Mmmm. I wonder if you'll grow up to love sesame chicken as much as your daddy and I do?

{via}

 This week your brain is also starting to develop, baby, and boy - how exciting! It makes me want to go out and buy all sorts of super healthy foods to help feed your little growing brain and make sure it grows right and smart and strong.

Right now you closely resemble a tiny human tadpole. That thought makes me giggle. You're my little tadpole baby, swimming around inside my belly. I wonder if you'll find this as amusing as I do when you get older, baby? I remember being mesmerized when my own mommy and daddy told me that I started out "no bigger'n a pea" inside my mommy's belly. Imagining myself as a little tiny green pea never ceased to amuse me, baby, and I think you'll be the same way.  

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment