Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

18 Weeks

Dear Baby,

This week you've been so active! These past couple months I'd rarely feel you move or poke me, although it was always special when it happened. But this week you're really squirming around in there! The other day I felt you roll over, and I knew it was you because my stomach physically moved when you rolled. And later that day I guess you decided to try out those stronger legs of yours, because all of a sudden I felt a strong poke, which surprised me! It was much stronger than the little taps and tickles I'd felt from you before.

I've also found out this week that you're a sugar-fiend, just like your Momma! Whenever I eat something sugary (Teddy Grahams and Ice Cream seem to your favorites so far) you must go on a sugar high because you'll move so much I can't help but imagine that you're in there just dancing around! It's pretty entertaining, and when I tell your Daddy that I can feel you moving he gets this big grin on his face and it makes his day. We're both anxiously awaiting the day he can actually feel you move, too!

You're also continuing to get bigger, and this week you're the size of a bell pepper (your Daddy loves bell peppers!).

I love you,
Mommy

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! Tom's going to be feeding you ice cream to make the baby dance!

    .....this might be a pregnancy perk. Someone to BRING you ice cream just to get the baby movin'!

    hehe that's so neat to hear your progress and how active the little one has become! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm nursing Isaac right now, and when I thought about your baby, the size of a pepper, and looked down at my growing boy, almost 13 lb boy, I got goosebumps! Babies are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete